Wednesday 29 February 2012

A change of focus

I'll be continuing with the program list -- don't worry about the wait; the next category is long -- but I'm also going to return to doing some reviews. However, I won't be focusing so much on the well-known, popular games, but rather those which have had little attention. In particular, I'm interested in reviewing games which have had no comments on the archive. Same basic review format as in the past, though.

Incidentally, I still have my F100(B) console, but it now runs Open2X DR7, as I prefer it to official firmware 4.1.0 or its original 3.0.0. Oh, and me being me, don't expect me to keep entirely to my new approach. I may still slip in the odd review of something more popular, an emulator, an application, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment