Wednesday 22 June 2011

A look inside the GP2X


Photo from this Flickr page, copyright © Nick Ames. Licence: cc-by-sa 2.0

While surfing* around semi-randomly last night, I came across the interesting sight (above) of a GP2X with its top off. Oo-er missus, etc. Nick Ames, who took the picture, adds some detail on Flickr about the reason for the opening-up: to do a little soldering in order to make the USB networking facilities compatible with a new kernel on his computer. Good stuff!

* Look, I like sounding as though I'm still living in 1995, okay?

3 comments:

  1. Its nuuuuude. Awwwww no. Still, there is definitely something fascinating about seeing the inside of electronic goodies like this. Well, I think there is anyway. I used to really enjoy carving open my Amiga to nose around inside it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be very wary of doing that, because of the terrifying amount of dust, spiders, socks etc that might have collected in there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nothing wrong with a good pair of socks. Then a certain someone gets hold of them and theres nothing right about them...

    ReplyDelete